We're always looking for good people to work at Rancho Sierra Golf Course. To apply for a job, please stop by our Pro Shop or contact us.
- Maintain pace of play
- Enforce course rules
- Promote safety and enjoyment of golfers and footgolfers
- Provide superior customer service while assisting guests on the floor or behind the counter with all of their needs.
- Assist with answering the phone and providing proper information to the caller and securing any reservations if needed.
- Assist with all merchandising functions, which include receiving, pricing, displaying, weekly test counts and monthly physical inventory.
- Work cooperatively with other departments to ensure an exceptional experience for our patrons.
- Provide superior customer service by being attentive to guest’s needs and questions with regards to merchandise, club promotional plans, reservations or any other services required.
- Proper registration of sales, whether its merchandise or other services and programs; accurately total sales invoices; correctly take receipt of money and provide accurate change; fill out all forms properly and provide appropriate sales receipts.
- Restock all merchandise and supplies in the golf shop as needed.
- Assist with the opening & closing procedures of the golf shop.
- Assist with monthly physical inventory and weekly test counts.
- Keep sales counter, dressing rooms, floor and displays clean and organized at all times.
- Straighten, fold and re-hang merchandise as needed.
- Assist with the receiving and stocking of all merchandise.
- Assist guests with special orders.
- Perform diverse range of activities relating to golf course maintenance and construction.
- Operates powered mowing equipment in mowing golf course putting greens, aprons and tees.
- Waters and fertilizes putting greens, tees, fairways and roughs. Grades and prepares soil plant beds, lays sod, plants vegetative material, and seeds putting greens, tees, fairways and roughs.
- Change cups and tee markers. Maintains ball washers and hazard stakes. Assists in spraying chemicals on greens and tees.
- Rakes and maintains bunkers.
- Assists in construction of new greens, tees and fairways by grading preparing soil and planting. Trims trees and shrubbery. Cultivates shrubs and flowers.
Knowledge of the tools, methods and materials used in golf course and ground landscape construction and maintenance work. Ability to safely operate trucks, utility vehicles and motorized equipment. Ability to follow oral and written directions.